Friday, March 30, 2012

You are just so special~~One more post before April comes to fool you :)

As you can tell, I have not updated the blog since you came and interrupted my life (j/k). Tomorrow is the last day of March (the month that I have been waiting for 10 months). I just want to finish it off before April comes.

For your information:
Weight- 7pounds 10 ounces
Length- 20 inches
Time- 3/15/12 Thursday, 12:43pm.
Apgar score- 9 out of 9! woot!

During the first 4 days of your life, I was miserable with breastfeeding. I had some scabies from you sucking or biting my nipples >;(... You were crying so hard to the point that your voice was coarse. We were sad to hear you crying. I was feeling very inadequate, almost disappointed at myself. Finally on Day 5, Mr. Milkman arrived! I have no problem pumping and providing you the nutrients. Although I wish I could breastfeed you directly but I don't think having you abuse my nipple is a pleasant idea.

On your 1 week pediatric visit, you have regained your birth weight and gained 4 more ounces. Good job! Your length is in the 90%! You are gonna be a tall girl! AND, you had to do some blood tests. You did not cry the entire time during the visit! I almost thought that you don't have any pain receptors in your heels! You passed your hearing test..(not deaf for sure now). You have a special mongolian spot on your butt :) You have double dimples on right side of face. You have special one-line pattern on both of your hands.

All in all, you are just so special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment