Friday, March 9, 2012

Olivia!! Come out!

Hey girl,

You are taking your sweet time in there. I am growing some impatience here. Since last Thursday, I have been off from work. It is just so different of staying home rather than working everyday. I am not complaining about not working. But I am worried about you there.

Dr. Graham stripped the membrane and told me to wait for the weekend to see if you would come out. Unfortunately, I only have had some irregular cramps and no consistent pattern of contraction. It is Friday night. It is the day you are supposed to arrive. But you are still inside of me! I read some online posts.. you are actually at risk of infection. Dear Lord, please keep you healthy inside. I don't want any fever. I just want you to come out healthy. Please please.

So next Monday 9:15am, I am going back to see Dr. Graham. Hopefully by then, he will tell me to go to the hospital and  induce me. I am little scared about the labor process but 100% sure that it will be totally worth of it.

Love you girl. Your daddy is very excited to meet you. He has been a wonderful husband to me. I can't want to see his joyful face while holding you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment