Sunday, January 15, 2012

First snow day in Western Washington

Dear Olivia,
You are still inside and not sure what is going on outside. Today we had our first snow weekend. It began with slight snow shower, and then it stopped. Later after we got back from church, it started it again and with heavier flakes.
Many people say that you are safer and better inside. I should cherish and enjoy it now before you come out and make trouble. I guess they can be true. However, I rather have you out than having GI porblems all the time. I really feel my stomach, intestines and lungs are pushed away. It is getting harder to get through the day.
Baba is working on replacing the old toliet with the new one. His hands are so numb now. We have to use the downstair toliet with cats. I just wish that we will have a dishwasher installed before your arrival. That is within 5-8 weeks from now.
Will you arrive when it snows? I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment