Tuesday, January 10, 2012

going on 32 weeks

You must be excited about turning head, kicking legs and streching arms inside of my womb. I have experienced your energetic little busy body up and down in my tummy. You are such a little busy girl.  Too bad that I can't figuer out your body parts. I am not sure if what I am touching is your head or butt. But you are for sure very cute :
Your shower is just a couple of weeks away. Momi is going to meet with aunty Ryna and Jenni to plan your shower this Saturday. The theme is going to be owls. Do you know why we chose owls? Your baba has a pair of huge eyes. The first alphabet of your name begins with O. I thought maybe owls will be your new childhood pal. Owls will be watching over you when you sleep :)
Have I told you about our new OB? He is an old grandpa who has delivered 12,000 babies!! I think he is going to be great to work with you.
Baby baby, baba wants to see you soon. Will you come early?

No comments:

Post a Comment