Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our new OB, Dr. Grahm

We are now officially one of Dr. Grahm's patients!! He is well known in our community. He has been in practice over 50years (yep..he is like 70 years old...an old grandpa) and delivered over 12,000 babies!! He has delivered 5 girls from Pastor Solomon Liu and Julie. He has good reviews from all over the places. He will try his best to be there to deliver babies himself. He rarely misses delivering his patients. He also happens to write a medical school recommendation for one of my dearest high school friends, Valerie, who is soon to become a pediatrician.

We are going back to see him in 2 weeks for a routine check up. He might use ultrasound to find out where her head is and make sure she begins to "head down" south. :) Perhaps we will get an update look on how chubby she is now. Keep our fingers crossed.

We are also going to have a birth center tour at Overlake Hospital this Saturday. I am excited for this last part of preparation! Olivia is definitely practicing her water sports and swimming around in the 98 degree hot tub. Will baba asked me if I would ever miss feeling this movement inside of my tummy. I said, "I think I would rather have her outside than inside forever. So, no, I won't miss it :)" 

No comments:

Post a Comment