Thursday, February 9, 2012

29 more days!

Dear Olivia,

Can you believe that we only have 29 more days until our first meet?  Are you looking forward to see me and meet your dady? He has been waiting for your arrival for the past 8 months. Your movements are making all of us excited. I can feel you almolst all the time now. I guess you are just getting bigger. The room inside is getting smaller.

Mama has been feeling very unmotivated at work lately. I am considering not going back to work, but also concerned about how to pay off those darn bills with dady's one paycheck. Hopefully your presence will help me make a clear decision. Seriously, the last month is getting harder and harder for me to get up and work. I am using my vacation hours to take every Monday off, so that I can rest one extra day at home.

We are hoping to get a dishwasher installed in the house before the due date. At least, we won't need to wash dishes by hands while being sleep deprived. I also wish we could have time to fix the front entry. The door is just not so secured.. i guess. But we seem to be running out of time.

I just pray everyday that you will come on time healthy. I know that we are born with sinful natures. So I pray that we will have a nurturing environment for you to grow and become more like Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment