Sunday, July 31, 2011

momy is sick

Uh oh, my dear baby. Momy somehow caught a sore throat on a 80 degree summer day! I will try my best not to take any Tynelol. Papa Yen already made me some chicken congee to improve my strength. He is going to be a wonderful dad.

Yesterday, we were cleaning up the garage for your Uncle Wilbur and Aunty Bohee's arrival. Your bedroom is now alot more organized and clean for them to stay. We could not believe how much junk we have gathered in a short period of time. We are glad that we will throw more stuff out once we are ready to move into the house. Right now, we are just trying to make the place tidy up.

You are now marching into week 9! How quickly you have grown! On August 10th, we will have our first OB visit. Cross our fingers, we will get an altrasound to see you! I don't really feel anything inside. Sometimes I even wonder if you are there. Have you felt a cat laying on top of you? It is mostly Tofu, your big, annoying brother. He is alittle bit of bossy, but a handsome dominant male cat. He likes to cuddle and lay on top of momy's chest. I can't wait until you two meet. He will be sleeping next to you and keeping you warm.

Allright, I hope you are making yourself comfortable in there. Momy has started doing Yoga and Pilate exercise to make more room for you. I don't want to get you too lazy there. You better start working on your heart beats! :)

love, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment