Sunday, July 10, 2011

Memo for my baby

Dear baby,

Momy especiallty worked her butt off to get into a good shapre before your arrival. Momy and Dady ran a half marathon together at the end of June of 2011. Shortly after that, we found out about you. I guess you are going to be atheletic too. FYI, I perticularly found myself attractive to hot chocolate, oreo cookies and sweet stuff.. does that say anything about you? Will you be a sweet child or a child with lots of cavaties?

Dady on the other hand already began looking into jogging stroller. I think he can't wait to take you out for a run. At this point, we don't know if it is just going to be you or two of you, so we can't really purchase one.
We also drove around to look at Open Houses for potential homes. But you know..we are not so agreesive into things.. We might not have everything together before you come. Bear with us, you have to be patient. At least you will have a space on our bed to sleep. The rest will follow, right?

Momy's first OB visit is going to be August 10th, 2011. Will I get to see you on the sonogram? You better be strong inside of me. Cuz, momy is not going to stop working out until you get too big. Enjoy your next 35 weeks journey with me!

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment