Sunday, July 10, 2011

How old exactly is my baby?

Ok, being a nurse doesn't mean I know everything. I did my own calculation and found out what my exstimated due date is March 29th, 2012. However, the person who scheduled my OB vists said that my due date should be March 10th. So, am I now 5 week pregnant or 2 week? Why does medical book start calculating the last day of your last menstrual period rather than the last time you had...you know.

Having internet to search for what my baby might be like as 2 week prego versus 5 week prego helps me to put things in perspective. On the other hand, the picture of fetus grossed out Mr. Yen quiet a bit. I think he just does not want to face the reality ... hehe. Don't get us wrong. We are very happy to welcome this child but somehow we are very inmature in terms of how to be future parents at this point. We like to joke around the baby's images...seriously fetus look like baby dinosours or aliens you may say.

No comments:

Post a Comment