Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Peekabooo! We see you!!

Hello Baby Yen, you were so shy to show on doppler and ultrasound today! Momy had to do 7-8 tubes of blood draw, urine test on the first OB visit. Until I emptied my bladder, excused myself back to the stirrup, finally we found you with your little head, arms, tummy and legs. I don't know how to describe the feeling of first seeing your heart beating so fast. I just can't wait to meet you and hold you in my arms!

You don't need to worry about delivery too. We met a very nice OB doctor, Dr. Jennie Mao. She is going to be a fantastic fun OB doctor for us. You will be in such good hands :) Now let's grow!

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, this blog is adorable. The names you and Will have chosen for the baby are beautiful as well. I'm so excited for you guys and I can't wait to see your next posts!!

    ReplyDelete