Monday, July 18, 2011

ugh.morning sickness

People say the first trimester is the hardest because of all the new changes in your life. I would agree.

I was very proud of myself for not having any nausea for a few weeks, but now I am getting into the trap. At first, it was all sweet and nice to find out I was pregnant. Having the ichy feeling in my body does NOT make the whole 9 month seem very exciting. I can't wait to get over this period and enjoy having a big round belly.

My endocrinologist told me today that I should stop gaining weight. "No one should gain any weight in the first trimester", said by Dr. Ahmadian. I looked down my belly with shame and felt like crying. :(  Cuz I have already put on 6 pounds with the help of fatigue. I guess I must get back on my exercise routine.

Now, baby Yen, you better treat me nice in the future.

1 comment:

  1. tammy, this blog is so cute. and i disagree with your endocrinologist. i'm pretty sure it's normal and good for baby to gain some weight in the first trimester!

    ReplyDelete