Monday, October 31, 2011

We spent a lovely evening together on Halloween :)

As Christians, we don't celebrate Halloween. We don't buy candies, nor dress up our pets. We went to the gym and had a nice dinner. It's a good day to get together with your love ones and stay warm.

Dady Yen tries to have momi Yen exercise as often as he can. He is worried that I get too fat. :(  I figure that I should at least get on the machine once a week. So, I agree to go with him. It is more fun to work out together. Espeically swimming gets easier with a big belly..hehhe.. floating is easier..

My stuffy nose is getting on my nerve. I got sick last Monday with a sore throat. It then turned into running nose...and now congestion.....sigh.. I have to breath with my mouth open.

Life gets harder when I have to pee every 45 mins, ride bus to work for 50 mins twice a day, passing gas at night, fighting cold for two people (baby and me).... I miss my body... i miss my energy... I miss cuddeling with Dady Yen.... Although he loves me and baby more and more, but he knows to sleep away from me so that I can have more room for pillows...sigh... I used to lay on top of him....on my belly.....now i have to spread my body out like a big octupus..

Baby, we want you to come soon.... we can't wait to kiss your cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment