Wednesday, October 26, 2011

music for baby

Baby Yen is 20 weeks old and going on 21st! It is time to start him/her some music lessons!

Dady Yen plays guitar at church and Baby Yen loves it. I could tell there are less movements when he/she hears the music he/she loves.

So I want to experiment it. Grandma Suen found a set of Grandpa Suen's ear phone with radio. I turned it to AM and found some Spanish music. Oh my, the baby moves pretty constantly.. but I thought to train him/her to be good at Spanish isn't a bad idea. So I kept the station for a while. Baby Yen finally gave up and calmed down for a bit. Secondly, I turned it to FM with  a pop/rock n roll music station...Baby Yen was pretty quiet through out the whole time. I think it is his/her favorite. Finally, I set on a Christian music station. Baby Yen moves along with the music.. I am not sure whether he/she doesn't like it or...loves it.

Sigh. I guess I will try to read books to him/her next time. Once I get my voice back. Sore throat, go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment