Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Part III- BK. and now.. Fidi

Summer of 2018 came and went. Yes, we did go back to visit Seattle again. It was a difficult trip to find out about my mom's Parkinson diagnosis. It was also very busy to update our Issaquah townhome....We left Seattle in August with a smokey sky... It was a hot summer with many wild fires. We also left with exhaustion... and feeling of depleted.

I interviewed Emblemhealth in June, and knew that I will get the job and start working and having a "normal" life. Two months later, I started working after returning from PNW. I am still adjusting my mind around the climate difference. AGAIN, it is so hot and humid here.

The legistics of going back to school and coordinating kids' schedule and my schedule nearly freaked me out. Thankfully, Will's parents came to visit and rescue the kids from camps and school holidays.

Now, I am having this "normal" schedule of working and commuting and picking/dropping off kids...is almost unreal. Is THIS the new chapter of life? How long will it last? When will we move back to Seattle? Will I go back to school to finish FNP?

No comments:

Post a Comment