Thursday, September 22, 2011

From an apple to an avocado

Dear baby Yen,

You are popping out of my belly more now. Patients in the clinic has been giving me the strange eye contact and the attention toward my belly. That is the love you are getting right now. I hope you enjoy it.

I can't believe how fast time travels! One more week, I will enter into the 5th month! I am almost half way through!! It has been an easy journey for me. Thank you baby Yen. You are so sweet and understanding. I nearly felt nausea. Papa Yen has been kissing you on my belly every morning and does a little prayer. He is more excited than me to meet you. We hope to see you in 2 weeks at the OB visit.. You better turn around and show us your gender!! Even though you will only be 17 weeks..but we want to find out!

Love xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Tammy! I am so happy for you. Keep us posted on the gender.

    ReplyDelete